THE SCOTS IRISH TOUR with Diana Rosenberg
Presented by CIE Tours, September 25-October 5, 2018
Join us for this fully inclusive tour to Scotland and Ireland, where we will discover the Cliffs of Moher, Edinburgh Castle, Giant’s Causeway, the Isle of Skye and so much more! This amazing trip, fully escorted by Allied Travel’s Diana Rosenberg, will fill up quickly so make your deposit today!
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Clan Donald Centre at Armadale Castle
- Cliffs of Moher
- Ediburgh Castle
- Giant’s Causeway
- Glenveagh Castle & National Park
- Isle of Skye
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Titanic Belfast
Land & air price: $3630 per person, based on double occupancy. Single room supplement $655. Deposit is $250 per person.
Trip insurance is highly recommended at an additional $199 per person double occupancy.
What is included?
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional tour director
- All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries
- Welcome get-together drink with your goup
- Free WIFI on motor coaches
- Deluxe document wallet and backpack
- All local taxes, hotel service charges and handling of one suitcase per person
Also available with a 4-night extension featuring Killarney, Blarney Castle and Dublin, September 25-October 9. Land & air cost per person, $4525.00, single supplement $945.00
Contact us to book today!
Call Allied Travel (515) 270-7070
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details click here: Scots Irish Tour September 25-October 5
For full details click here: Scots Irish Tour September 25-October 9