Discover the Battleship of Presidents and the West Coast’s only battleship museum. A unique experience on board takes you on a memorable journey through World War II, Korean War, and Cold War; following in footsteps of thousands of sailors that lived on a city at sea. Visitors tour six decks and numerous exhibits on the Battleship that hosted three U.S. Presidents during her service as a symbol of democracy. We will also have an exclusive visit to the Reagan Ranch. Then, on to Hawaii, our 50th state, with an in-depth exploration of the beautiful island of Maui!
This unique tour, fully escorted by WHO Radio’s Simon Conway, will fill up quickly so reserve your spot today!
- September 23 Travel day to Los Angeles
- September 24 Battleship USS IOWA behind-the-scenes tour
- September 25 Reagan Ranch & Visitor Center
- September 26 Travel day to Maui
- September 27 Road to Hana Tour
- September 28 Haleakala Sunrise Tour
- September 29 Molokini Crater & Turtle Arches Snorkel Tour
- September 30 Day on own with evening luau
- October 1 Travel day back to Des Moines or Cedar Rapids
- October 2 Arrival back to US mainland
Price: $4399 per person double occupancy, $5819 per person single occupancy.
Space is limited! $2000 per person non-refundable deposit confirms your spot.
Trip insurance is highly recommended and based on age. Cost per person age 60-69 is $290 double occupancy and $491 single occupancy. Insurance is non-refundable and must be paid with deposit payment.
Final payment is due June 15, 2019
All payments must be made by check, payable to Allied Travel.
What is included?
Circle trip air from Des Moines or Cedar Rapids to Los Angeles, Maui then home
3 nights at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles Harbor, 601 S. Palos Verdes Boulevard, San Pedro, California
5 nights at the Sheraton Maui, 2605 Ka’anapali Parkway, Lahaina, Hawaii
Entrance fees to the Battleship USS Iowa, Reagan Ranch & Visitor Center, Road to Hana Tour, Haleakala Sunrise Tour, Molokini Snorkeling Tour and final night Luau.
Breakfast daily, two lunches, one dinner
All motor coach tours and airport transfers
Contact Us To Book Today!
5460 Merle Hay Road, Suite H
Johnston, Iowa 50131